[Peace-discuss] [Peace] [OccupyCU] Farmer's Market and Demonstration on Saturday; and, another on Sept. 6th for Bradley Manning on eve of Obama's speech?

Carl G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Sun Sep 2 00:12:59 UTC 2012

Of course we're making a distinction between the two.

Obama tortured Manning, repressed whistle-blowers, violated the Constitution, expanded the wars, and killed kids. Romney just wants to.

	Between the idea
	And the reality
	Between the motion
	And the act
	Falls the Shadow

It's up to us to be the Shadow...

"Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men? The Shadow knows!"  --CGE