[Peace-discuss] Fw: Mortgage Relief Program | State Senator Mike Frerichs

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 1 06:30:12 UTC 2012

Pls forward widely.

--- On Sat, 9/1/12, Frerichs at senatedem.illinois.gov <Frerichs at senatedem.illinois.gov> wrote:

From: Frerichs at senatedem.illinois.gov <Frerichs at senatedem.illinois.gov>
Subject: Mortgage Relief Program | State Senator Mike Frerichs
To: jencart13 at yahoo.com
Date: Saturday, September 1, 2012, 1:29 AM

#yiv1975181726 #yiv1975181726letter_header {margin-top:0px !important;}

Dear Jenifer,State Representative Naomi Jakobsson and I will be hosting a Mortgage Relief outreach event at Parkland Community College on Saturday, September 15, 2012 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
The Mortgage Relief Project is part of the "Illinois Foreclosure Prevention Network" which helps residents take advantage of programs designed to help lower mortgage costs, avoid foreclosure and keep their homes. Free housing counseling will also be available.
Those wishing to get assistance need to bring the following items to the event:

 Mortgage Statement
 2010 & 2012 W-2 & tax return with all schedules
 Copy of rental agreement, if necessary
 2 months of recent pay stubs
 Budget of household expenses
 Documentation of other income
 2 months of recent bank statements
 Recent utility bill
 Profit/Loss, if self-employed (last 6 months)

If you do not have all of the documents, they can still meet with a HUD-certified counseling agency or a lender to get the process started.
Please review the attached flyer for additional information and do not hesitate to contact my office with any questions or concerns.Sincerely,

Senator Michael Frerichs

52nd District – Illinois

District Office:

45 E. University Ave., Suite 206