[Peace-discuss] Fw: Nationwide Rallies for Bradley Manning Thursday, September 6 - Find the Rally Nearest You

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 6 04:54:51 UTC 2012

Here ya go, kids (highlights are mine).

--- On Wed, 9/5/12, Bradley Manning Support Network <contact-bmsn at bradleymanning.org> wrote:

Hello,
As you may already have heard, tomorrow is shaping up to be a big day for Bradley Manning supporters nationwide.

Activists in 32 cities across the country are scheduled to rally for Bradley at Obama campaign offices to send a clear message to the current (and next?) president of the United States to honor his own words and promises to celebrate--rather than prosecute--whistleblowers. From Anchorage, Alaska, to Birmingham, Alabama, supporters are coming out strong.

While the specifics and tenor of the events will vary from city to city, we encourage all of our supporters to join in the rally in their area to ensure that Bradley Manning--as well as the truths revealed by the crucial leaks attributed to him--are a prominent part of the conversation in the midst of the Democratic National Convention and this key election season.

To find the rally closest to you, visit the link below:

http://www.bradleymanning.org/events/actions-at-obama-2012-offices-nationwide

Most of these events are scheduled for mid-day or late afternoon, so if you have specific questions, we suggest you try to contact the local organizers as early in the day as possible.

As always, we echo Bradley's sentiment in thanking all of his supporters for their dedication and hard work.
We hope to see you out en masse tomorrow!

Unsubscribe / Change Email