[Peace-discuss] [cchcc-l] Tune in! Thursday at 10a WILL-AM 580 - health reform facts

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 6 04:56:56 UTC 2012

Live shows are back. This one is definitely worth yr attn.

--- On Wed, 9/5/12, Champaign County Health Care Consumers <cchcc at healthcareconsumers.org> wrote:
Dear Friends,

Please tune in to WILL-AM 580 radio at 10 a.m. tomorrow (Thursday) morning
to hear a show about health reform, featuring CCHCC's Executive Director,
Claudia Lennhoff.

The title of the show is:
The Affordable Care Act: What Is In Effect, What Is Yet To Come.

WILL's brief description of the show is:
We thought it would be helpful to provide an hour in which we walk through
what is and is not in the legislation, what is and is not already in place,
and what it all means for your personal health care. We welcome any
questions you have about the health care system, as we seek to take the
politics out of it, and focus instead, on how the system works, and what
you, as a health care consumer, ought to know about it.

The host of the show is Craig Cohen, and the Producer is Travis Stansel.

Listeners are welcome to call-in to the show with their questions. Here is
the listener participation information:

Listener call-in lines during the show:
217-333-9455 or toll-free 800-222-9455

or email your questions to the show at:
https://illinois.edu/fb/sec/4593079

To learn more, you can go to WILL-AM 580's Focus webpage at:
http://will.illinois.edu/focus/interviews/category/health-care-policy/

Here are the details:

WHAT:    WILL-AM 580 Focus radio show on health reform, featuring CCHCC
Executive Director, Claudia Lennhoff

WHEN:    Thursday, September 6, 2012 at 10 a.m.

WHERE:    On the AM dial of your radio, at WILL-AM 580, or to listen
online, go to:
http://will.illinois.edu/focus/interviews/category/health-care-policy/
and click on the "LISTEN" button on the upper right part of the menu

We hope you'll tune in!

Sincerely,
Your friends at CCHCC

Champaign County Health Care Consumers