[Peace-discuss] [OccupyCU] honesty in arguments

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 7 22:13:28 UTC 2012

Talk about timely! Here's a link to an abstract: "How to Win at Conversation"  -- while y're there, enjoy the cover!  Pretty funny article b/c it's The New Yorker (Sept 3, 2012)... but not at all funny in Real Life (the winner is a loser nobody would want to converse with, the point of the article). www.newyorker.com/humor/2012/09/03/120903sh_shouts_simms

--- On Fri, 9/7/12, C. G. Estabrook <cge at shout.net> wrote:Single-handedly? I though I had help from Illinois' junior senator, on whom the arguments in AWARE centered.

I was opposed by a faction who held that "We can't treat black politicians the way we treat white politicians."