[Peace-discuss] [OccupyCU] honesty in arguments

C. G. Estabrook cge at shout.net
Fri Sep 7 22:28:58 UTC 2012

The late Gore Vidal (a not unflawed hero of mine) once observed, "It was my very good fortune not to be born middle class."

We discuss this teapot-tempest (no, too large: tea-cup...) far more than it deserves on tonight's "News from Neptune" (7pm ch. 6 and 99; see also <http://urbanapublictelevision.org/livestream>), the "I've Been Thrown Out Of Better Bars Than This One" edition.  --CGE