[Peace-discuss] News from Neptune UPTV 7 Sept. 2012

C. G. Estabrook cge at shout.net
Sun Sep 9 14:38:53 UTC 2012

News from Neptune - the "I've Been Thrown Out Of Better Bars Than This One" edition - was cablecast on Urbana Public Television Friday 7 September:

http://youtu.be/xsJkLaOgvuA

David Johnson & Ron Szoke join me to discuss matters including austerity & opposition in Europe & the US; the return of the repressed (Clint & Bill); and unfairness to Obama, who "particularly believes that Democrats do not receive enough credit for their willingness to accept cuts in Medicare and Social Security..."

For important information on these and related topics, see

http://my.firedoglake.com/davidswanson/2012/08/11/what-paul-ryan-has-and-obama-wants/

http://www.democracynow.org/seo/2012/9/7/effective_evil_or_progressives_best_hope

http://readersupportednews.org/opinion2/287-124/13284-why-america-and-israel-are-the-greatest-threats-to-peace

"An ignorant public is absolutely essential to the functioning of Obama’s foreign policy" <http://t.co/nNSdanql>