[Peace-discuss] Letter in today's NG

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 27 19:46:34 UTC 2012

     US/western imperialism should be what's driving the protests, but that doesn't seem to be much of a motivator. It's e g The Satanic Verses, Danish and French cartoons, and now and especially a 13-min film (w/ supreme leaders' urging) that brings enraged multitudes into the streets, when decades of atrocious behavior by the US protecting its intere$t$ didn't do that!!     Definitely a vastly different world view that I just cannot get my head around.