[Peace-discuss] [sftalk] [sf-core] More dead children on Obama's watch

C. G. Estabrook carl at newsfromneptune.com
Wed Apr 3 15:11:48 UTC 2013

Contemporary neoliberalism began as a reaction to the "golden age of capitalism," the generation after WWII, which ended with "the sixties," when the critique of capitalism in the US was reborn. (See e.g. Carl Davidson, "Name the System.")

The standard account remains David Harvey, "A Brief History of Neoliberalism" (2007).