[Peace-discuss] [CentralILJwJ] pressuring Durbin on Social Security - Springfield road trip?

David Johnson dlj725 at hughes.net
Thu Apr 11 15:51:51 UTC 2013

Bob,

Sorry for a late response, but DEFINITELY count me in !

I know there are so many issues of injustice, etc, all around us, but this threat to Social Security and Medicare is in crisis stage and effects 90 % of the population.
WE must act NOW !

In my opinion this is THE issue that has the potential to get normaly apolitical / unactive people interested and mobilized.

Who else will help Bob and I organize this ?
If anyone world rather respond to me off list, please call me anytime at
217-721-0583

David Johnson
721-0583