[Peace-discuss] Friday: help deliver 20K sigs to Rep. Davis to cut Pentagon, not Social Security

Robert Naiman naiman at justforeignpolicy.org
Tue Apr 16 13:51:43 UTC 2013

20,000 people have signed our SignOn petition so far:

Cut Social Security & Veterans' Benefits? Cut the Pentagon Instead!
http://signon.org/sign/cut-social-security-veterans?source=c.url&r_by=1135580

We'll deliver this on Friday at noon at Rep. Davis' office on Fox Drive in
Champaign. Please come if you can, and if you think you'll be able to come,
please sign up below, so we'll know roughly how many people are coming.

Stop Social Security cuts petition delivery
https://civic.moveon.org/event/events/event.html?event_id=138075&id=-6831705-BVj7lAx

--
Robert Naiman
Policy Director