[Peace-discuss] Fw: March On Washington

David Johnson davidjohnson1451 at comcast.net
Mon Aug 19 21:52:12 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----
From: Healthcare-NOW!
To: davidjohnson1451 at comcast.net
Sent: Monday, August 12, 2013 1:08 PM
Subject: March On Washington

      Can't read this email? View it in your web browser.

      Dear David:

      In just a couple of weeks, on Saturday, August 24, people from around the country will convene on Washington, D.C. to mark the 50th Anniversary of the 1963 civil rights "March on Washington for Jobs and Freedom."

      Can you join Healthcare-NOW!, and our allies, in D.C. as we call for universal, guaranteed healthcare as essential to economic freedom and realizing the dream of equitable opportunity?

      We'll be meeting with National Nurses United at 9:30AM at the Albert Einstein Memorial (corner of 22nd St. and Constitution Ave NW), and from there walking to the Lincoln Memorial for the main rally program and march.

      Healthcare-NOW! will have single-payer banners, signs, and petitions for people to ask their legislators to make improved Medicare for All a reality.

      The National Action Network has organized buses from 75 cities.

      If you can join us, reserve your bus seat now and email Ben to let us know you'll be coming!

      Sincerely,
      Ben, Zoraida, and Jeff
      Healthcare-NOW! National Staff

      Healthcare-NOW! is a grassroots organization that addresses the health insurance crisis in the U.S. by educating and advocating for the passage of expanded and improved Medicare-for-all legislation, such as HR 676.

            Healthcare-NOW! survives on the generosity of our supporters. Please consider making a donation or joining Healthcare-NOW! to support our efforts on our secure server.

            - Follow us on -

            You have received this email through your subscription to Healthcare-Now!'s email list. If you did not subscribe, or would no longer like to receive email updates, unsubscribe here.

      Healthcare-NOW! - 800-453-1305 - 1315 Spruce Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107