[Peace-discuss] [OccupyCU] short RT interview snippet on drone strikes

Stephen Francis stephenf1113 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 20 20:46:02 UTC 2013

RT is revolutionizing the world of MSM  .... I've watched its Alexa rating go from well over 1000 to 541 in the US in just that last few months, especially from the Snowden affair..they report constantly everything about Snowden...... Fox News is 36, CBSNews is 161
Its funded by the 'federal budget of Russia'....the only country in the world that can stand up to the US  ....

They don't report on Zimmerman (I mean OJ Simpson) or Justin Bieber...however you spell that...
(We'll fix racism after and only when we put the 1% in jail)

Here's part of the Wikipedia entry:

RT America is available to 85 million people in the United States. In 2011 it was the second most-watched foreign news channel in the U.S. after BBC. In 2012 it was the number one foreign station in five U.S. urban areas. In 2013 RT has become the first TV news channel in history to reach 1 billion views on YouTube. According to the Broadcaster's Audience Research Board between 2.25-2.5 million Britons tuned their televisions to RT during the second half of 2012. It is the most popular news channel in Britain after the BBC and Sky.