[Peace-discuss] short RT interview snippet on drone strikes

David Johnson davidjohnson1451 at comcast.net
Tue Aug 20 20:23:19 UTC 2013

Good interview Bob !

I am a regular viewer of RT Television, but I missed your interview, so I am glad you posted this.
Hopefuly they will interview you in the future, and I have been telling people I know about RT TV every chance I get.
In the last several months I have been watching RT TV more frequently than FreeSpeech or LINK TV.
I get it on DISH sattelite, and I heard that one can watch it on Comcast as well.

David Johnson