[Peace-discuss] Announcing the Midwest 9/11Truth Conference, Sep 8, 2013.

Tracy Postert tracypostert at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 20 11:28:40 UTC 2013

The US government has lied many times. Fine. This is a far stretch from proving
that the US was involved in the attacks of 9/11. The big picture doesn't help when

it comes to solving a particular crime. When it comes to 9/11, no one I've ever
discussed the "bigger picture" with has ever had a good idea of what crime actually
took place on 9/11.

These people tend to talk about hijackings (that did not take place) and

bombs-in-the-WTC (that also did not happen).

None of them talk about the US government using an advanced weapon on 9/11.
That was the real attack. The story about hijackings was the cover story, obviously
put forth by the perpetrators, so they could get away with their crime.

Take a look at my new video series
"9/11 TruthCraft" http://tinyurl.com/krmq7km
Self portrait    http://imgur.com/6wyZByl