[Peace-discuss] Announcing the Midwest 9/11Truth Conference, Sep 8, 2013.

Stephen Francis stephenf1113 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 20 12:43:44 UTC 2013

Tracy brings up an important point I believe has not gotten enough attention by the MSM or even the 9/11 Truth movement.
That is... what looked like monstrous hot pyroclastic clouds rolling away from the falling WTC towers on 9/11 were not hot.
They were not hot enough to burn people or the tremendous amount of paper strewn all over the streets...
This is very odd and totally supports her views as a PhD scientist that 9/11 WTC destruction was "beyond the realmof commonly understood physical principles".  She will be discussing this at the conference.
How it may lead to 'advanced weapons' being used, I have no idea, but we have to keep an open mind and go where the evidence points us.