[Peace-discuss] [Peace] AWARE flyer for Quad Day

Gregg Gordon ggregg79 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 28 23:16:49 UTC 2013

"Respectfully"  Really?  Who am I talking to?   A 3-year-old?  No, I've known 3-year-olds.  They're more convincing.

Are you insincere, or just obtuse?  You tell me.  The only thing more transparent than your insincerity is your ineffectiveness.  I've been to your meetings.  My one word description -- LONELY.  I've seen your tv show.  Alex Jones without the entertainment.  My God, you're a joke.  Am I now or have I ever been a communist?  Are you serious?  Why would I tell you?  You're a virus.  You're cancer.  You're death to anything you've ever been involved with.  If you think I would expose my friends to that, add insane to virus and cancer.

Man, you so missed your chance at civility.  You want respect?  You're a loose tooth.  You're a canker sore.  You're a barnacle, but not so easily gotten rid of.  You're dog shit on my shoe.

I'm out of your sandbox now.  It's all yours.