[Peace-discuss] Good News on Syrian strike

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 31 18:08:58 UTC 2013

Obama has agreed to take the vote to Congress, in relation to action against Syria. Saying he supports military action but.......

My opinion:

He's doing this to cover his ass, put the blame on Congress. Who cares.....

This makes our "anti-war movement more important than ever, in that we now have a chance to convince our representatives its not in their best interests to support further war".

Most of all it sets a precedent for following the "legal process" per our constitution.

It allows for more time, debate, and information to be brought forward.