[Peace-discuss] Good News on Syrian strike

Carl G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Sat Aug 31 18:39:04 UTC 2013

And more time to put pressure on our elected representatives.

We should be clear that our Democratic representative, Senator Durbin, is more likely to vote for the attack than the Republicans, Senator Kirk and Rep. Davis.

We should put pressure on local Democrats to call off their murderous party leaders, state and national.