[Peace-discuss] Dick Durbin....politician

Stephen Francis stephenf1113 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 31 22:19:20 UTC 2013

I was at the immigration rally today.  Afterwords, I spoke briefly with Sen. Durbin and asked him if he had seen
Obama Rose Garden speech.  He said yes.  I asked him if Congress would rubber-stamp the decision to attack Syria
and he was as ambiguous as all politicians at his level are.
It's all connected. Immigration and 9/11 Truth that is.... The war on terror at some level is just racism...aimed at the
people of the Middle East.  Islamophobia is just a cooked up replacement for the Red Scare and anti-Communism.  9/11 was
just an 'inside job' that helped accomplish the same goal that Pearl Harbor did ....war.
Racist anti-immigration people are morons.  It is commonly agreed that if you threaten a species in the animal world it reacts
by increasing its birth rate....and this is no different in humans. Percentages of Caucasians are decreasing as they are also in
Japan and many other developed countries.  We should be helping each other, not creating false boogeymen to go to war against.