[Peace-discuss] one minute and forty seconds for peace with Iran

Robert Naiman naiman at justforeignpolicy.org
Mon Dec 9 17:42:20 UTC 2013

According to my cell phone, it took me one minute and forty seconds to call
Representative Davis' office, urging that he oppose Rep. Cantor's bill that
would likely undermine the diplomatic deal with Iran by imposing new
sanctions and imposing unrealistic goals ("zero enrichment") on U.S.
negotiators.

Then it took me twenty seconds to click the report-back link, select
"Rodney Davis" from the drop down menu, and click the submit button.

So, two minutes overall.

How about you? Willing to spend two minutes for peace?