[Peace-discuss] [Peace] AWARE meeting Sunday 22 December

C. G. Estabrook cge at shout.net
Sun Dec 22 21:42:08 UTC 2013

Friends--

I regret I won't be able to make this afternoon's meeting. (My apologies particularly to Charlie, to whom I was going to give a ride.)

NB: we will NOT record a new AWARE ON THE AIR this Tuesday, 12/24; nor next Tuesday, 12/31.The programs those days will be repeats.

Our next AOTA recording will be noon on Tuesday, January 7, 2014.

Merry Christmas to all, CGE