[Peace-discuss] [Peace] Press release

David Green davegreen84 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 28 15:18:09 UTC 2013

Right Yaaqov, my views on I/P have never been challenged during my 15 years in CU, and I've never expressed my views of the conflict clearly. So in case you're not satisfied, my challenge to engage in public debate as part of my campaign or otherwise still stands. I'm sure AWARE will be happy to sponsor that. You are one threadbare Zionist.

If I were to be elected to Congress, I would be alone in my advocacy for a just settlement to the conflict in accordance with international law, as supported by the international community--countries other than the U.S. and Israel.

On Saturday, December 28, 2013 8:57 AM, ya'aQov <yaaqovz at gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks Carl.

>My easy question was intended to provide David Green a platform for HIS new ideas, if any.  D. Green did not see the opportunity, he
rather turned my offer into a venue for his traditional flaunting of
academic despiteness, that despite his being Jewish, he will attack Israeli Jews
for their racist country, etc. etc.

>As congressman for IL-13, D. Green would be responsible to place
‘Palestinians’ also in some historic context and trajectory where Palestinian decision makers have been responsible for their acts vis-a-vis Israelis.  D. Green is still short of talking about THAT.

>I received a couple of eMails from people who consider themselves D.
Green’s bouncers,  responsible to protect him from any challenge and dissent.  Those
notes clarified for me also why would he use offensive and profiling
remarks: he was using that as code asking for his bouncers to
intervene.  Way to go to Congress.