[Peace-discuss] [sf-core] Liberal murder

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 1 00:06:12 UTC 2013

I'm actually starting to get a little scared by this. These liberals
sound like pretty nasty folks, murdering folks and all. Heck, they sound
almost as bad as those conservatives that think life, liberty and
happiness are only guaranteed in the nine months between conception and
birth, after that it's all about personal responsibility, suckers, and
if you can't afford personal responsibility, it's not anyone else's
fault but yours for not being born to wealth.

Maybe we need to bring HUAC back to keep an eye on them? Because I don't
know any liberals myself, in fact can hardly recall reading anything
from them on this list.

Maybe someone should start naming names? Ratting out these subversives
that appear to be cleverly hidden among us might be a good idea, because
they must be up to no good if I can't spot them lurking amongst us,
breathing hard, grinding their teeth together, and thumping their chest
like monkeys on meth.

I guess Hagel is one of these liberals, too, even though he's a
Republican and liberal Republicans are known to be a vanishing species.
What's killing them off? Liberal murderers? Maybe someone should tell
Hagel before it's his turn? Sounds like a set-up to me, I'll bet the
murdering liberals will arrange a photo-op and the drone will
accidentally blow him up instead. Run, Chuck, run!

Is that what the black helicopters are for, to secretly shuttle liberals
around so they won't be spotted by us mortal human beings when they're
doing all that murdering?.

And why is Carl writing like this about these murderers? Sounds pretty
dangerous to just go on and on in public like that about murderers.
Don't stand too close to him, either, I think I just heard a drone...
Thank goodness Carl is doing all he can to educate us dummies who can't
think for ourselves about those liberals.
Mike