[Peace-discuss] Labor's World View TV ( Sun. Feb. 10th )

David Johnson dlj725 at hughes.net
Sun Feb 10 02:03:26 UTC 2013

LABOR'S WORLD VIEW T.V.

SUNDAY FEB. 10th, 4-5pm
UPTV Comcast Channel 6

HEIST -
Who Stole the American Dream and what you can do about it ( part 2 ).

An excellent documentary of analysis of how and why we are in the situation we are currently in.
Why Working people are suffering more and more, while the rich are doing better than ever, with the help over the last 30 years from both the republican and democratic politians.
 Not just an informative analysis of WHY, but also a HOW we can begin to fight back and take back what has been stolen from us !

Next week, Sunday Feb. 17th, tune in with hosts David Johnson and Barney Bryson ( rank and file member of the Pipe Fitters and Plumbers Union ) who will discuss the complicated issue of gun control, as well as a screening of the film " Negroes with Guns ", an excellent 45-minute documentary about Robert Williams ( termed the African American Che Guevera ) in Monroe North Carolina during the early to mid 1960's, and the necessesity of civil rights activists like Williams to arm themselves with firearms for self defense.

UPTV - Urbana Public Television from the People's Republic of Urbana Illinois