[Peace-discuss] alarming letter from Gordy Hulten, Champaign County Clerk

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 15:21:09 UTC 2013

Anyone else receive an alarming letter from Gordy Hulten, Champaign
County Clerk?:
"Dear Voter, We are unable to confirm your address. Either a piece of
mail was sent to you and returned to us by the U.S. Post Office as
undeliverable, or Election Judges from the last election indicated you
have moved."
Please check one:     New Address       Same Address
Print Full Name:
Date of Birth:
Social Security Number:
Driver's License Number:
Telephone Number (Optional):
My Address Is:
Signature:
--
I have not moved. What evidence do they have?
I have to prove who I am in a letter?