[Peace-discuss] [Peace] a few potential events / RE: drones

David Johnson dlj725 at hughes.net
Mon Feb 18 15:00:00 UTC 2013

Karen,

The Iraq was veteran Vince is a friend of a friend of mine.
We interviewed him on the Labor Hour ( via Phone ) back in November on the
Saturday before Veterans Day.
He is a really good speaker.
It was my understanding from my friend that Vince lives in West Lafayette
Indiana, so he is not very far from C-U.
If AWARE was thinking about having him come to C-U for an event on a
Saturday, maybe AWARE on the Air TV could do a filmed interview with him on
Saturday morning for playback later in the week during AWARE on the Air's
usual broadcast time.
If time permits, we would also love to have him live on the Labor Hour as
well, with you and Stuart if you want.

David Johnson