[Peace-discuss] Fw: drones and the human cost of war

Roger Helbig rwhelbig at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 13:05:48 UTC 2013

and why is it that your e-mail gets returned undeliverable - are you
unwilling to stand accountable for your tirades - I just got undeliverable
message on message to you from microsoft.com because you probably use a
forged e-mail address.  Don't ever call me out by name - and 70% of America
does not support your position - you tell me how to take out people who are
sworn to kill you, me and our families and then I might agree with you on
drones - but until you can find a workable solution, I prefer one that
works on getting those who make it their life's work to recruit and train
others to kill us!
*mail.microsoft.com rejected your message to the following email addresses:*

David Johnson (dlj725 at microsoft.com) <dlj725 at microsoft.com>
**

*mail.microsoft.com gave this error:
User unknown *