[Peace-discuss] Fw: Oliver Stone: Help the UN rectify its cholera blunder in Haiti

ewj at pigsqq.org ewj at pigsqq.org
Thu Jan 10 14:26:20 UTC 2013

I think the problems in the US are cultural also...

The continuing wars, the inequality, the increasingly authoritarian society, etc. are
all cultural problems.  I don't see any possible political solution for the US via the
"normal" political channels.  Voting doesnt work.
Feeble measures like appealing to ones congresscritters dont work.

It would seem that there are 2 options -

a) continue the current status quo of continual decline (it could go on for decades I suppose)

b) violent overthrow of the powers that be (actually unlikely considering the culture).