[Peace-discuss] Oliver Stone: Help the UN rectify its cholerablunder in Haiti

David Johnson dlj725 at hughes.net
Fri Jan 11 03:20:47 UTC 2013

Great Statistics Carl,

Let' s not forget that Bill Clinton has been profiting off of Haiti's U.S. /
U.N. imposed misery.
He has made millions of dollars via his " foundation " pimping old Katrina
contaminated FEMA trailers ( the firm is the same ARKANSAS company from
Katrina notariety ) and calling them " Hurricane Proof Shelters ".
Black Agenda Report has called Bill Clinton
 " The defacto colonial Viceroy of Haiti ".

The most imaginative fiction Author couldn't conceive in his or her wildest
dreams / nightmares of this twisted shit.

Meanwhile the sweatshops and multi-national oil and mining companies are
making profits hand over fist with U.S. and U.N. troops protecting their
interests often shooting demonstrators with live ammunition.
But rarely a word about Haiti reported in the U.S. corporate media.
I wonder where all that donated earth quake money went ?

David Johnson