[Peace-discuss] [OccupyCU] Save books, because you can't save kids from Obama?

Stephen Francis stephenf1113 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 12 12:15:49 UTC 2013

To Chris Goodrow on the 'birther' issue.  I'm not a birther. I don't care where Obama was born.  The issue is his fraudulent birth certificate, social security number and Selective Service card.
Chief Justice Roberts of the US Supreme Court scheduled and held conference hearings on these documents about six months ago.  See Supreme Court documents    No. 12A606 Title: Edward Noonan, et al., Applicants v. Deborah Bowen, California Secretary of State Docketed: December 13, 2012 Lower Ct: Supreme Court of California   Case Nos.: (S207078)
and from the Israel Science and Technology Website  ...Israel Science and Technology, the national database and directory of science and technology-related websites in Israel, has published an article asserting the long-form birth certificate released by the White House is a forged document.
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:hzwiqEiT3CcJ:www.science.co.il/Obama-Birth-Certificate.htm+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us  The website was created by a former science adviser to Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, Israel Hanukoglu, Ph.D.  Hanukoglu, an award-winning researcher, is a professor of biochemistry and molecular biology in Israel.  The professor established the first version of his website during his tenure as Netanyahu’s science adviser. The site has evolved into “the premier science and technology portal for Israel.”  Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2012/09/israeli-science-website-obama-birth-certificate-forged/#TAczdwkvPjAjKy40.99

And Chief Justice of the Alabama Supreme Court Roy Moore is also now in the frey.  http://wonkette.com/514607/alabama-birthers-very-excited-state-supreme-court-justice-roy-moore-will-make-obama-just-go-away

I don't agree with any of the ideologies of these people, but they are on to something, and they are very powerful people.  Why would they do this and could they do this without convincing evidence.... NO.
I rest my case.