[Peace-discuss] [OccupyCU] Save books, because you can't save kids from Obama?

Rohn Koester rohnkoester at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 18:12:07 UTC 2013

I think it's interesting to compare forms of conspiracy in the case of the
September 11 disasters. The official story is, after all, about a
conspiracy, one supported by the leaders of the Left as much as anyone.

In my opinion, the strongest case for a competing conspiracy is based on
administrative inaction. Without question, the White House was told (by the
CIA) that a terrorist attack was imminent, and Bush did nothing to prevent
it. See here for more:

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/11/opinion/the-bush-white-house-was-deaf-to-9-11-warnings.html?_r=0

Would the Bush White House (or any administration) have allowed this level
of destruction? Chomsky and many others have repeatedly argued against it.

In my opinion, it's easier to argue for it. Every White House
administration since I've been alive has done worse than ignore mass
destruction and death; they've presided over it.