[Peace-discuss] [OccupyCU] Save books, because you can't save kids from Obama?

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 14 03:09:07 UTC 2013

The public educational system gets worse and worse (teaching to pass
some fake sort of standard, constantly threatening to cut the arts or
band or recess or higher math or ..., constantly increasing class
size),

and THEN we also prevent people from educating themselves by getting
rid of non-fiction books in the public library.

If this is not a conspiracy to have an illiterate nation with no
understanding of history, I do not know what one would look like.

-----
I went and read the Interpreters Bible about the gnat and the camel,
and I fully conclude that Jesus was telling us to do both and not
neglect to do either.

He goes on to say that washing the cup or plate on the outside is
neglecting to see the unclean inside. Washing the inside is neglecting
to see the unclean outside.