[Peace-discuss] Organize!

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 14 14:02:17 UTC 2013

Rachel

After today's AWARE meeting at 5:00, I will be attending the protest, bringing a neighbor as well.
Trayvon Marvin represents the many young black men from Emmet Till, Jimmie Lee Jackson, Robert Hall etc., etc. murdered because of their race, with the perpetrators so obviously being acquitted by unjust laws and or decisions.

Karen Aram