[Peace-discuss] Organize!

"E. Wayne Johnson 朱稳森" ewj at pigsqq.org
Sun Jul 14 15:31:56 UTC 2013

The Martin/Zimmerman incident is not like the
Champaign Police shootings of young black men.

Zimmerman may be an asshole or not.  I am not sure.
Most but not all cops and wannabee cops are
indeed quasi-assholes.  Not all.

But clearly Zimmerman was attacked, and on that basis he
has been set free, because of the self-defense argument.
The cause of the dispute betwen Martin and Zimmerman
becomes irrelevant when Zimmerman is attacked.

It's not like Zimmerman just pulled out his gun and
Oba-nam Style executed him because he was wearing a hoodie.
The law permits people to have encounters and disagreement.
When it erupts into physical violence particularly life-threatening
violence, then a line is crossed.  The situation was
examined very clearly.

Justice my ass.
It's not justice that they are crying for.
It's blood.
They want an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth
They want blood for bloodshed.

Well, actually what they want is Money.

But since there isn't any money available,
they'll settle for a few pints of blood,
and several ounces of testicular flesh if that
becomes available.

It is really a disgusting distraction for a noble movement
like Occupy! to get down and grub for cooties
with the blood-lust crowd.