[Peace-discuss] Tweet from ProPublica (@ProPublica)

"E. Wayne Johnson 朱稳森" ewj at pigsqq.org
Sat Jul 20 05:29:39 UTC 2013

Duh, yuras.  What graph?

Obviously most murdered black folk
are killed by other black folk.

But-

Given that black folk have less wealth than
white folk, there is natural predator-prey
relationship between the poor black and the rich
white, the worm eating the fruit.  Poor white
folk do the same thing.  Hardly anyone lacks
compassion for the thief who steals because he is
hungry.  Neighborhood watches and the like protect
the gradient.

The tension between "with" and "without" at the social level
is the same think that is happening at molecular levels, what
is called the Gibbs-Donnan Equilbrium.

Life at the cellular level is entirely dependent upon
the establishment of inequality gradients across cell membranes,
and a great deal of cellular energy is utilized in fueling the
transmembrane pumps that establish, maintain, and re-establish the
gradient.  Cut off the pumps, and all mammalian life is impossible.
Even thought (all thought, whether coherent thought or muethological
scratchings)
becomes impossible if there is no gradient.

A little dab of cyanide poisons the energy supply and the pumps shut down
immediately and with the loss of the gradient, the loss of the life it
maintains is imminent if there is no immediate intervention.
Bill Grogan's scapegoat is doomed to die.

The way to neutralize the race and class gradient and the negative
effects that it produces is to entropize it by disordering it and
dissolving its boundaries.  Drawing attention to race has the same
transboundary effect as the pumps and it lays up in waiting more potential
for a avalanche of negative social consequences.

Just like a battery cell, some folk whose real motive
is to Gore your ox derive energy from the Muethology
of race, and use it to the ultimate harm of the people.

*
On the other hand -

Wealth cannot create happiness, but the lack of wealth can create
unhappiness.

One solution seems as simple as 3.14....

Cut off the supply to the pumps and the gradient stops.

Avoid support for institutions that you dont like.

If you dont like what the government is doing, withdraw your
material support.

Some of you dont like Wal-Mart so you dont shop there.

Boycott the government, if you dont like what it is doing.
Step on the air hose of injustice.  Cut them off.

Aw, we can't do that, you say.

I'd bet that you are right about that.

*
As if it hasn't been offensive enough already:

The Entropization of Whiteman.

from Zap #1, "Whiteman".  February 1968. by R. Crumb.