[Peace-discuss] Graph on justifiable homicide

"E. Wayne Johnson 朱稳森" ewj at pigsqq.org
Sat Jul 20 13:04:18 UTC 2013

Q5:  SYG has an advantage for Black of 10%age points for BonW and about
20%age points
for BonB, a total of about 30 points.  This advantage, scaled by the
Race aggression differential of 3x is about 90 points.

Add that back to the 250 points for NSYG WonB and the difference due
to SYG interaction with Race shrinks to 340 vs 360 which likely
within the variation due to chance alone.  Perhaps the interaction term is
non-significant, while there is a positive main effect benefit of SYG
and a positive effect of being white and privileged (or white and
threatened) in terms of the ratios for being released. Do you have the
original data?

There seems to be a Clemens-esque bit of statistical tomfoolery in the
graph,
something like the ancient mississippi sticking out over the gulf of
mexico like a pen...,
er..., like a pencil, ...a pencil.