[Peace-discuss] Graph on justifiable homicide

"E. Wayne Johnson 朱稳森" ewj at pigsqq.org
Sat Jul 20 13:21:01 UTC 2013

So you, Paul "C-word is for Chink and Coon" Mueth, ESQ.
Protector of Justice, Aktivist for the Amerikan Way, etc.,
would repeal SYG on the grounds that it is "Racist",
even though the graph you present shows that there
is a Net Benefit to Black Families in a reduction of
the number of Blacks incarcerated for self-defense
related charges?

Surely thou dost jest.

"Take your full time --- [to answer]--- no hurry at all."
  - A. Lincoln. (when asking the Negroes [sic] if they
wanted to go to Central America and dig coal for "[Northern] gentlemen"
or go to Liberia, where eventual premunition against yellow fever should
preserve their posterity.)

No