[Peace-discuss] [sftalk] Re: Racism and sexism [CORRECT URL]

C. G. Estabrook carl at newsfromneptune.com
Thu Jul 25 14:35:53 UTC 2013

Mike, are you really calling for the "gov't to ... act" to prevent people "communicating ... to foster and encourage their racial prejudices..."?

I think Chomsky is right when he says, "If you don't believe in free speech for people you despise, you don't believe in it at all."

But it's true that the current administration has multiply violated the Bill of Rights, including the First Amendment.

If you approve of that, I suppose it's reasonable to ask them to do more violence to the First Amendment - in a good cause...