[Peace-discuss] UltraViolet: Tell President Obama: No to Summers at the Federal Reserve

"E. Wayne Johnson 朱稳森" ewj at pigsqq.org
Thu Jul 25 20:05:23 UTC 2013

Being a sexist or even a eugenist doesnt seem to disqualify one
from being Robber-in-Chief at the FED.

Some females are poor at math and it probably is genetic not
environmental or meme-related.  Some are very good at math and science
and that
is probably genetic not environmental or cultural either.

Whether one is in possession of information regarding genetics
and intelligence, genetics and abilities of various kinds,
even genetics and personality or whether one is totally ignorant
of such information or denies the existence of such information
or denies its credibility, is irrelevant when considering one's
ability to function well as an enemy of the people.

The inability to recognize gender differences
is probably environmental and cultural probably
not genetic.

Of course there are folks that ascribe various life traits to the time at
which one was born, on a macro- and a micro- level, year, month, day, hour,
and the manner in which the eviction from the womb occurred.

Belief or disbelief, accuracy or inaccuracy in such readings is also
irrelevant when considering one's ability to aid the banksters.

Surely Summers should be able to foul things up as well as Greenspan and
Bernanke
and therefore he is equally qualified as the prince of printing.

Actually Greenspan exemplified lack of character in the face of knowledge,
and Bernanke the total lack of knowledge and character.  Summers could not
be as bad as them on the surface, but who knows what he will do other
than that
he will do as he is told to do, just as any other Pinocchio will do in
that chair.