[Peace-discuss] [OccupyCU] Fw: Holocaust Industry

Stephen Francis stephenf1113 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 28 00:22:59 UTC 2013

This is a reply to the local community excluding David Gehrig.
I'm no expert on Zionist or Jewish history, but have studied it extensively.
I just want to express my support for the following groups listed below.
It only took a few minutes to put this list together.  I'm sure I could find hundreds more.
I am not religious so have no interest in these groups in a religious sense, but do believe they are sincere about their faith and their faith is more important to them than power and wealth.  Unlike the Zionists.
I will not go into a long discourse other that list some the websites that I admire and respect about this issue:
http://www.nkusa.org/

http://www.jewsnotzionists.org/satmar.htm

http://www.jewsnotzionists.org/

http://www.inminds.co.uk/jews-against-zionism.html