[Peace-discuss] going to Yemen next week, help w pitch to US Ambassador on Gitmo & drone strikes

Robert Naiman naiman at justforeignpolicy.org
Thu Jun 6 16:02:06 UTC 2013

I'm going to Yemen next week on a peace delegation with Code Pink.

We're meeting the US Ambassador on Wednesday. I'm going to hand-deliver a
petition pushing for the Yemenis at Guantanamo to be sent home and for
drone strikes in Yemen to end.

So far there are 8300 signatures. I would like this to be 10K by the time I
deliver the petition on Wednesday.

Can you help? It takes seconds to sign the petition and spread it around.

http://www.justforeignpolicy.org/act/yemen

--
Robert Naiman
Policy Director