[Peace-discuss] Assassination poser

C. G. Estabrook carl at newsfromneptune.com
Tue Jun 11 00:08:22 UTC 2013

Tomorrow is Terror Tuesday, as the White House calls it, when Obama adds names to the Kill List from suggestions (said to be submitted on cards like baseball cards) from "our Himmler," John O. Brennan.

One of tomorrow's cards will more than likely have Edward Snowden's name on it, and it will be interesting to see how the administration accomplishes his demise, since "capture isn't possible," as they'll probably put it.

A drone strike in Hong Kong seems unlikely - too many of the wrong sort of Asians would die. But a JSOC death squad or a CIA rendition team could get the nod; have too many of the SEALs from the Osama bin Laden murder proved unreliable?

The child-killer in the White House now seems to have a spy who went into the cold to deal with. “Will no one rid me of this criminous clerk?" we may hear him cry.

--CGE

PS: http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/ellsberg-snowden-nsa-leak-pentagon-papers-142811185.html