[Peace-discuss] [OccupyCU] Local effort to demonstrate against NSA intelligence overreach

Stuart Levy stuartnlevy at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 16:46:24 UTC 2013

Thanks so much for letting us know!   I'm copying both OccupyCU and
AWARE (peace group).  I've signed onto your facebook page, hope others
will too.  It'd be good to have a demonstration about this. Also, we
(AWARE at least, others) are looking for ideas for a 4th-of-July float,
and Merlin Taber had already suggested bringing surveillance into the
picture.

One other possible spot for a planning meeting: AWARE has been having
its meetings at the White Horse bar, on John St. near 6th. They've been
pretty nice to us, turning down music when we ask. Indoor and outdoor
seating.