[Peace-discuss] 4th of July - AWARE float (or sink?)

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 15 18:49:39 UTC 2013

> if we had "access" to veterens for peace, or veterans against [the] war[]

In the past, if we create something they really like, they will come
and join us.
In general, I have heard many veterans prefer to stay away from loud
fireworks if there is no pressing need to be near them.

----

Personally, I love the ideas mentioned, and find them significantly
"stop the war on our own citizens" to be different from what other
groups intend to do.

-karen evans levy