[Peace-discuss] Chavez critic on Focus

David Green davegreen84 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 11 14:37:09 UTC 2013

Tomorrow (Tuesday) at 10 a.m., U of I political science professor Damarys Canache will be interviewed on Focus, WILL-AM.

http://www.will.illinois.edu/focus/program/tequila-economic-development-and-a-nobel-peace-prize-laureate-coming-up-on

Here is an interview that she did recently, that also appeared in the News-Gazette Sunday Commentary section in January:

http://illinois.edu/lb/article/72/70237

Canache is a privileged Venezuelan with predictable attitudes about Chavez. Her conception of "competing authoritarianism" is a hoot.

I won't be able to call in, but I hope some who have a less jaundiced view of Chavez & Venezuela will.

David Green