[Peace-discuss] [sf-core] New bishop of Rome...

Paul Mueth paulmueth at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 14 17:48:28 UTC 2013

>  CGE's remarks on my lending the aforementioned book to him was - <junior ranked faculty at second rate university>
    roughly, not recorded.

If you still have the book BTW, do pass it on to someone who'll read it and return it to me. . .

> The historical scholarship of this book has been criticized . .

Amazon customer book review by Elsie Mandelbaum who seems to specialize in accusations of anti Catholicism

The ludicrous analogy to shooting into a building seems to be all CGE and doesn't rate a reply.

Also this is my last posting to any of these lists re "il pape" and his every sperm is sacred idiocy.

Sent from my iPhone 3GS, It doesn't chat!