[Peace-discuss] [sf-core] Re: Liberals

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 15 04:02:42 UTC 2013

Carl,
I've never assumed there's no hope, just get to feeling that way as you
run smack dab into that brick wall again and again here...and that's
among people inclined to sorta see things your way.

Chomsky doesn't say what to do when we fall into a counter-productive
rut with our activism, does he? That might be useful here.
Mike