[Peace-discuss] [sf-core] [OccupyCU] "The Progressive Movement is astroturf beholden to the rich elite…"

C. G. Estabrook carl at newsfromneptune.com
Fri Mar 22 00:40:45 UTC 2013

Yeah, that "very junior senator" hadn't even killed any kids yet; he was just proposing "surgical strikes" on Iran.

You agree with his view that, when it come to more than a decade of murder and torture by the Bush-Obama government, we should "look forward, not backward'?

Maybe we could start by telling the truth about those years to enough Americans to produce the following result: