[Peace-discuss] 7:30 Mon, UFL Satterthwaite room was: Re: [OccupyCU] FW: MASSMAIL - Research University in the World of the Future

Stuart Levy stuartnlevy at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 21:43:49 UTC 2013

We have posterboard & markers and should be able to bring a bunch on Monday.

For a meeting space, I've reserved:
*Urbana Free Library's Satterthwaite conference room (downstairs) for
7:30-8:45PM Monday April 1st.*

(In case any SDAS people are listening: may we also head into the
Grandpa Wahlfeldt room in the IMC afterward if need be?)

See you on Mon at the Urbana library, 7:30 or so...